The right sign for your business can make a favorable first impression not only on potential customers, it can potentially inspire a future sale.
5 Ways Custom Signs Are Good for Business
1. Signs are one of the primary links to your customers. Experts say that over 45% of first-time customers visit a business because they notice the exterior sign, which draws attention to your location and helps differentiate it from others on the street. Interior signs help customers locate merchandise, whether they’re looking for something special or are drawn into an impulse buy from a well-placed special display.
2. Signs help define your business brand. A sign that features a unique logo or catchy advertising slogan can make your business more memorable.
3. Signs say it short and sweet. Large bold text and headline-type copy make any sale, seasonal service, even a recent award look attention-worthy.
4. Signs are an essential part of an overall marketing strategy. Exterior signs have 24/7/365 visibility, and the effect is continuously reinforcing your brand. Signs can be a cost-effective form of marketing when compared to other types of advertising, too.
5. Signs help a business stay safe. Signs can direct customer flow or alert them to any service or safety issues. If your run a more “self-serve”-type business, your customers may need to rely on clearly written, instructional signs to use your services effectively.