Whether a country club playoff or a corporate fundraising event, using custom name tags for your next golf tournament is an often-appreciated detail.
It may not be the first detail that comes to mind when planning a golf tournament, but it could be a thoughtful way of helping golfers enjoy the experience just a little bit more. Each golfer and event staff member should have a name tag. Should they need help, for instance, name tags let participants identify the right people and avoid embarrassing situations. Name tags can also make it easy for them to network with other golfers. As they say, it’s all in the name.
5 Reasons to Use Custom Name Tags
1. Participant Tracker – Name tags that are ready for pick-up on the registration table is a quick way to know if everyone shows up for your event – or in turn, to see if someone is missing.
2. Instant Memory Booster – Failing to recall someone’s name can happen more frequently than you think. A name tag spares you the embarrassment of forgetting someone’s name or calling someone the wrong name in a social or professional setting.
3. Sure Fire Identifier – Know where to go and who to ask when you need help. Name tags help you distinguish among organizers, sponsors, golfers and other participants.
4. Easy Networking Tool – Name tags aren’t just for names. They can include fun facts that serve as ice breakers for friendly conversation. Including details such as a person’s hometown, profession, favorite food, sports figure, handicap or other details can make potential connections easier.
5. Time Saver – No need for introductions and re-introductions with name tags. They can cut down the amount of time it takes to get to know someone’s name or other information that may be important.
These full color printed aluminum name tags give a professional impression. The 22-gauge aluminum comes in gold, silver or white and can be custom cut up to 4 by 2 inches with rounded corners. The full color ink is heat-pressed permanently into the metal. Each name tag also includes a bar pin. Remember to order a few extra blank ones in case you need them.