Graduating? Five Things You’ll Love About It
May 1, 2022 8:00:00 AM PDT May 1, 2022 8:00:00 AM PDTst, May 1, 2022 8:00:00 AM PDT
No matter what your age, your graduation is a momentous occasion.
In the next few months, people across America will graduate from school. Whether a child is moving from kindergarten to grade school, a student achieves a high school diploma, a young adult is is awarded with honors from college -or a grandmother earns her first degree or certification- this is at once, one of the greatest accomplishments and one of the most important steps forward to a new chapter of their lives.
Gone are the class plays, the science projects, the all-nighters, the term papers and the final exams. While you may lament the freedom of your school years … once the congratulations from proud parents and family members start coming your way, you realize that your life is just getting started. You have so much to look forward to. Here are five of them:
1. Doing What You Love – They say, “Choose a job you love, never work another day.” Students pursue careers they are passionate about or they earn a degree in a field they think seems lucrative. If you dream about making the world a better place or helping people or creating works of art or expressing ideas, then every day you work will be amazing. Another thing that’s for sure – you will continue learning as you progress through your career or to your next move. You’re not sitting through classes that don’t interest you; can take pride in your time well spent.
2. Having Real Cash – You start earning a salary, which is another way of saying you are building your economic freedom. You’ll need to learn how to manage that freedom, especially if you are paying off student loans and other bills. You’re building your credit and planning for the future with your own money. Good on you!
3. Meeting New People – While your true friends will always remain part of your life, meeting new people is a given, when it comes to taking a new job or moving to a new place; starting a new gym membership (that you can afford now) or indulging in a treasured hobby (can you say, collector cars?). Who knows? Now is the time you might even meet your soulmate.
4. Spending Time with Family – Once your schedule is not so packed with school activities, you can choose to make time for catching up with family. There’s a certain amount of pleasure in redeeming lost relationships. While you’re rediscovering what you and your favorite cousin or sibling have in common, you’re strengthening your connection with what makes you … you.
5. Creating The Life You Want – If your school experience is all about finding yourself, then everything that follows is about creating a fulfilling life. In creating your most desirable lifestyle, follow your heart. Use what you know to get where you want. Find a way around those obstacles – better yet, think of every challenge as an opportunity.
Personalize Picture Frames for Custom Graduation Gifts at PlaqueMaker
Customize a picture frame for graduates and other special people in your life! Hang frames in a wall arrangement or stand them freely in portrait or landscape orientation. Choose from eco-friendly bamboo, red alder, crystal, metal and full-color printed picture frames that hold standard-sized photos. Add a special message, logo or clip art.