Wedding planners and brides-to-be: Looking for a unique favor to give the guests at your wedding? PlaqueMaker can help.
Speaking of tying the knot, this new world phrase for marriage is inspired by an old Celtic custom of tying together the hands of the bride and groom, symbolizing the strength of their union.
This kind of traditional wisdom simply adds to the charm of planning a wedding –and most every wedding planner worth her weight in salt is familiar with it -such as offering a souvenir to wedding guests as a token of gratitude and remembrance. Jordan almonds wrapped in beautiful fabric, elaborate French bonbonniere boxes filled with confections and wedding cake are among the most common (courtesy of the ancient Romans, believed to have invented the wedding cake tradition by breaking a loaf of bread over a bride’s head, all to encourage prolific progeny).
Today’s Unique Wedding Favorsname tag for each guest or a lovely memento that matches the wedding theme and décor, PlaqueMaker has a number of unique favor ideas that can be fully customized and personalized for your special day.
● An engraved coaster set is lasting remembrance
● Add that “something blue” with a blue French Linen scented candle to symbolize purity, fidelity and love
● A personalized metal retro instant film photo to remind loved ones of the special day
● Create an elegant bamboo wedding photo frame with pictures of the couple and the magic of their wedding day.
● An engraved wedding guest book serves as a stylish memento.
● Make a unique customized plaque to commemorate your wedding day
Include newlyweds’ names, dates and full-color photos –even an inspirational quote. Many items offer price discounts for buying in bulk.
Whether a June bride (owing its popularity to the Roman goddess Juno, ruler over marriage, the hearth and childbirth), a military groom or a couple who likes to seize the day –and day- PlaqueMaker has personalized favor ideas that wrap up your wedding day in a bow, so your guests can take it home with them, and feel the love.