Need to make a good impression by displaying your college diploma, school certification or other important documents with style?
This is what you’ll need.
Each certificate kit includes a coated wood board, plexiglass cover and four gold tacks for mounting. You’ll need a hammer.
All you need to do.
● Step 1 – Place certificate on the board and carefully align it so it’s centered. Use a ruler if necessary.
● Step 2 – Peel the paper back from both sides of the plexiglass.
● Step 3 – Carefully align the plexiglass with the certificate.
● Step 4 – Push each tack part way into the corner holes of the board, then hammer the tacks gently into place.
● Step 5 – Hammer all four corners to permanently place the plexiglass flush to the board.
You’re all done!
Order Certificate Plaque Kits & Document Presentation Folders at PlaqueMaker
Display documents with panache. Our certificate plaque kits, slide-in frames and vinyl or cardstock presentation folders are elegant, economical choices. They can be used in landscape or portrait orientation and fit document sizes of 3.5-inch by 5-inch, 5-inch by 7-inch, 6-inc by 8-inch, 8-inch by 10-inch, 8.5-inc by 11-inch or 11-inch by 14-inch. Discounts available on bulk orders.