Need more than one engraved brick paver? PlaqueMaker is now offering sale pricing on 1,000-, 100-, and 10-brick quantities!
Fundraising with engraved bricks is a very popular way to raise funds for your cause because you’ll be so proud of the result that you can’t wait to show it off to your supporters.
Nonprofits and other organizations establish a special outdoor or indoor area that is eventually built out as a bricked surface, such as memorial walls, walkways, courtyards, meditation gardens or other hardscape features. Donors who are willing to contribute to the project for a certain monetary amount have their names or a personal message engraved on one of the commemorative bricks used in construction.
Why Do a Brick Fundraising Program?
● Pavers add an aesthetic curb appeal to any landscape, garden or indoor architectural feature.
● Engraved bricks as a medium have a proven track record of raising substantial revenue for many great causes.
● Personalizing the pavers creates a strong connection with your supporters while raising additional revenue.
Organizations that Benefit from Brick Fundraising
If your organization owns its own location or building and has the freedom to design a commemorative space there, brick fundraising can be a great way to get the project off the ground. Organizations that already have a large contingent of small and mid-level donors (in the $50-$500 range) or have identified a group of potential donors can also benefit from brick fundraising:
● Schools and Universities
● Religious Groups
● Sports Teams and Venues
● Zoos and Museums
● Parks, Arboretums, Gardens
6 Tips for a Successful Brick Fundraiser
1. Have a Plan– Write a comprehensive fundraising plan for your campaign that includes timelines and goals.
2. Use a Committee– Ask key supporters to form a leadership committee that’s responsible for reaching out to potential donors on your list as well as their own networks.
3. Develop Marketing– Use professional brochures or letters and include pictures of the commemorative brick pavers as examples.
4. Offer Participation Levels – Most successful brick fundraising programs offer a variety of donation levels to supporters (e.g. $100 for one brick; a discount for multiple bricks).
5. Make it Fun– Successful brick fundraising programs are fun and interactive for both the organization and the donors. Find as many people as possible to sell your bricks, and offer them lots of support and appreciation.
6. Choose a Reputable Supplier – Bricks are heavy; factor in total delivery costs as well as setup charges, engraving or customization fees, special discounts, free brick offers. Consider how long the company’s been in business and its reputation; you also want a supplier that’s easy to do business with, has a fairly quick turnaround time, and can also suggest possible enhancements to your project design.
Create engraved brick pavers and engraved bricks in bulk – we’re now offering sale pricing on 1,000-, 100-, and 10-brick quantities. Our red brick pavers come in a standard 8″x4″x2.25″ size with a 0.25″ bevel and use a modern laser-fused engraving process that’s superior to traditional sandblasting. Personalize with one free logo, photo or clip art with no set-up fees and no character limit on messages. Talk to one of our expert customer service specialists who will help you customize your brick fundraising program today.