Looking back at your last year of high school, do you remember voting for the student who is Most Likely to Succeed?
How about Class Clown? Most Popular? Apple Polisher? Ah yes, those were the days.
Special recognition awards always make the winners feel truly appreciated because they highlight each person’s unique contributions, whether in high school or at a prestigious law firm. That’s because custom recognition awards also highlight the unique benefit a winning employee brings to an entire company.
Whether they are serious in nature or add levity to the work week, creative categories for recognition awards can be great motivational tools as well as a fun way for bosses to connect with employees on a personal level. Here are a few examples:
1. The Excellent Innovator Award – for the person who comes up with great ideas.
2. The Good Works Award – for the person who is an outstanding philanthropist and charitable volunteer.
3. The Fierce Award – for the person who is fearless enough to take the team in a new direction.
4. The Twitter Addict Award – for the person who is most likely to tweet about receiving this award.
5. The Social Butterfly Award – for the person who keeps morale high and makes people look forward to a day at the office.
6. The Think Outside the Box Award – for the person who sees an original solution for a routine problem.
7. The Drop and Give Me 10 Award – for the person who encourages morning stretches, walks during lunch or gym memberships for co-workers.
8. The Elephant in the Room Award – for the person who remembers everything and knows where to find it.
9. The Out to Lunch Award – for the person who knows the best places to eat.
10. The Question Mark Award – for the person who continuously seeks clarity to help the entire team be more effective.
11. The HR Employee Handbook Award – for the person who knows company policy, style guides and rules like the back of their hand.
12. The Modern Multitasker Award – for the person who keeps all their plates spinning in the air.
13. The Doobie Newbie Award – for the person who is an outstanding new addition to the team.
14. The Namaste Award – for the person who recognizes others’ strengths and lets them know when they are doing a great job.
15. The Pop Culture Pro Award – for the person who is always up to date on the latest shows, trends, fashion and technology.
Order Certificate Plaques & Document Presentation Folders from PlaqueMaker
Display your unique recognition awards or documents in style with our certificate plaque kits, slide-in frames and vinyl or cardstock presentation folders. They can be used in landscape or portrait orientation and fit document sizes of 3.5-inch by 5-inch, 5-inch by 7-inch, 6-inch by 8-inch, 8-inch by 10-inch, 8.5-inch by 11-inch or 11-inch by 14-inch. Light assembly is required. Purchasing certificate presentation frames and folders in bulk is an excellent way to save time and money.
Check our blog for a picture tutorial on how to Assemble Plaque Kits in 5 Easy Steps.