Design it yourself at PlaqueMaker.com!
Log on to PlaqueMaker.com to experience an easy way to create custom designs right from your computer, tablet or mobile device. Design and view your creation instantly on the screen, make adjustments and review once more! There is no limit to the number of times you can change your mind.
Design Screen = Order Form
With Interactive Designer, the design screen is your order form. Once you click on the PlaqueMaker item you want, you’ll see the design screen with a variety of options to choose from, based on the item you are designing. General options include:
1. Quantity – Allows you to adjust the quantity of items to order
2. Size – A pulldown menu shows available sizes
3. Options – Allows you to make pre-determined choices from a pulldown menu with the click of the mouse, such as:
1. Board – Change the type of plaque board2. Material – Change the engraving/printing material3. Text Color – Change the color of your custom message, called text 4. Text – Type your personalized message in the box provided. Additional text boxes will be available if the order calls for more than one item. Type the text for the first award in the first text box; type the text for the remaining plaques in the text for additional items box.
5. Art – Add your own personal art, including photos or choose from our clipart.
6. Layout – Select from landscape or portrait orientations
7. Mounting – choose options from the pulldown menu
8. Additional Notes – Include any additional details that are not covered by the other options on the order form. If you want PlaqueMaker to design your plaque, include special notes such as font type or special border requests.
Two Options for Placing an Order
1. Design & View – This option allows you to view your design instantly and allows you to make changes to the text and added artwork. Once you select Design & View, the interactive screen appears. Any field filled in the order form is displayed on the interactive designer. From this screen, you can modify and add text and art, additional notes and text form multiple items.
2. Let Us Design – If you’d rather get help, this option allows you to send your specs directly into the cart and to our graphic designers, who will choose the best layout for the order. We’ll do a complete design of your item for your approval. In addition, if the design you submit is incomplete or needs help, our design team will do the re-designing for you, then email you a free digital proof by the next business day for approval.
This option on the Design & View screen completes your order and sends it to the cart. Once clicked, a popup appears to confirm the following:
● You have proofread this design for mistakes (PlaqueMaker is not responsible for spelling and grammar errors).
● You own the rights to use any artwork in this design.
● Your layout and artwork may be modified in order to prepare them for production.
● A final proof will be sent for your approval before production.
Once confirmed, a message appears and asks for you to confirm the text for any additional plaques (if applicable). Once this is confirmed, the order will be added to the cart.
Design It Yourself
No matter which design tool you use, all PlaqueMaker customizations include a logo, photo or clipart with no set-up fees and no character limit. We’ll email you a free digital proof by the next business day. Most personalized signs and products ship within two business days of approval and payment. Standard shipping is free in the contiguous United States for any order $99 or more, plus we offer quantity discounts on engraved awards and custom signs.